1. The allure of being 21 will last until somebody doesn’t card you because they assume you’re old enough.
2. Everyone knows what you’re trying to accomplish with the skinnyarm pose.
3. Studying — and traveling — abroad really does completely change you.
4. Yes, by all means, date the person all your friends tell you NOT to date.
5. Volunteering is one of the best experiences out there. You’re both giving back to the community AND potentially networking. Win-win.
6. Everyone has a bit of good to them, and everyone has a bit of bad. Distinction is key.
7. Yes, it is possible to graduate college and have no idea what you’ll do with that degree. It is possible to be 10 years out of college and have no idea what you’ll do with that degree.
8. People will fall for the idea of you, but won’t always stick…
View original post 259 more words